10 brilliant Easter crafts for kids
We've chosen 10 of our favourite Easter crafts to try with your kids, from chocolate bark brownies to bunny pom poms and pop-up chick cards.
1. Egg People from Mr Printables. Super-cute printables to dress up your eggs!
2. Easter printables from Noodoll. Adorable carrot and Easter gift boxes to make.
3. Handprint paper lilies from One Little Project. Such a sweet idea: you ask your child to draw round their hand to make the shape of the flower.
4. Easter Chocolate Bark Brownies from The Forked Spoon. Yes, we will still be making the classic cornflake nests, but I cannot wait to try these too!
5. Easter bunny stamp from New Young Mum. A simple and fun craft that uses up loo rolls!
6. Pop-up chick cards from Red Ted Art. These would be perfect for a spring birthday too!
7. DIY sprinkle Easter eggs from Let's Mingle. A simple but super effective decorating idea!
8. Easter frozen banana animal treats from Hello Wonderful. AKA the cutest snacks ever.
10. Wine cork chicks from Crafty Morning. An easy craft to try with little ones. And an excuse for another bottle of wine!