We can hardly believe, it but Scout & Co has turned four! What a whirlwind four years. From three kids between us to six, two moves to Sussex and one wedding – and that's just us!
We're celebrating with a lovely 20% off EVERYTHING on our site for a whole week. Use code WEAREFOUR until midnight on Friday 3rd November 2017.
PLUS… FREE AMAZING GOODIE BAGS FOR ORDERS OVER £75!
THE PLATINUM AWARD FOR BEST ONLINE CHILDREN'S FASHION BOUTIQUE...
Set up by three mums who noticed a gap in the market for the kind of clothes and gifts they themselves would really like to give and receive, Scout & Co. has a clear aesthetic that is reflected in the clean lines and graphic style of the website and their swoon-worthy stock.
Selling kids wear from labels like Tootsa, Smalls, Indikidual and Bobo Choses, as well as gifts for mamas and homewares, their edit is pared back and highly Instagram-friendly with a good dose of fun.
A special mention has to be given to their new online, shoppable magazine which features super slick design, beautifully styled shoots and interesting articles from mums in fashion, beauty and interiors making the whole S&C experience even more exciting and immersive than ever.
Junior Editor Bonita said: "All the judges loved Scout & Co's cool yet friendly feel from their distinctive sorbet graphics to the tissue wrapped deliveries with a handwritten thank you note.
"It's those little touches that make online shopping an experience to rival the high street."
THE SILVER AWARD FOR BEST TOY/GIFT RETAILER
We love shopping at Scout & Co as do many of our judges who rated the website highly for its stylish presentation and great mix of decor, gifts and toys.
With a dedicated 'Gifts for Mamas' section and an extremely useful 'Gift Ideas' section which filters according to age and price, this site makes finding the perfect gift a doddle so you can put your feet up and browse all the lovely things that you might quite like for yourself!
INSTAGRAM WINNER: Louise Robertson @theedinburghmum
TWITTER WINNER: Michelle Cant @Chelle_PR
PINTEREST WINNER: Danielle Graves @ikkle87
Congratulations! We can't wait to see which gifts you'll choose.
Thank you to everyone who entered and stay tune for more brilliant competitions and special offers.
We love creative director and brand consultant Orlagh O'Reilly: she's a super-stylish mama of two living in Ireland and has an excellent blog, The Mini Post about cool finds for modern families.
Her eldest daughter Kiki is nearly six, so Orlagh has kindly given us her edit of the best gifts for a six year old…
WIN SIX MONTHS OF GIFTS FROM SCOUT & CO!
We're giving away three special prize packages in our #ScoutingForGifts competition. Three winners can choose a gift worth up to £15 every month for six months, which we'll gift wrap and send directly to the recipient of your choice, along with a gift note from you. So that's six birthdays, baby showers, special occasions or just show-someone-you-love-them presents sorted, without you having to lift a finger!
There are three chances to win as we are giving away a prize each on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. The competition ends at midnight on Tuesday, 9th May 2017 and winners will be announced on Thursday, 11th May 2017.
HOW TO ENTER…
- Retweet the competition tweet (you'll find this pinned at the top of our @scoutandcokids Twitter feed here), which includes #IAmScoutingForGifts
- You can retweet this as many times as you like – each retweet counts as a separate entry. The winner will be selected at random.
- Create a Pinterest board called #IAmScoutingForGifts and pin your favourite gifts from our Scout & Co website (each pin must link directly to our site).
- We will choose the winner based on merit – the board we think is the best curated – so feel free to add in captions about who you'd give the item to and why you like it.
- You can create as many boards as you like during the competition and each one will count as a separate entry.
- We suggest that you use the #IAmScoutingForGifts competition image (like the one above - you'll find it on our Pinterest page @scoutandcokids here) on your boards. This is just to help us find the entries – it won't affect the judging.
- Like the competition image on Instagram (it looks like the above pic).
- Follow us @scoutandcokids on Instagram.
- Tag a friend who you think will like Scout & Co or the competition in the comments below the post. You can tag up to three friends in separate comments. Each one counts as a separate entry.
- A winner will be chosen at random.
Orlagh O'Reilly is an effortlessly stylish creative director, brand consultant and creator of The Mini Post (a blog about cool finds for modern families) living in the beautiful Irish countryside, plus she's also a mama to Dillon (nearly two) and Kiki (nearly six). Check out her gorgeous Instagram feed here.
So who better to give us a top 10 of brilliant gifts for two year olds... Instant birthday inspiration right here!
Here at Scout & Co, we're firm believers that pink isn't just for girls. Anyone can wear any colour.
See more from this shoot on Fiona's journal here.
Shop Beau Loves here.
Get inspired with the first Scout & Co lookbook: we've showcased some of our favourite pieces from the AW16 collections, mixing and matching brands, prints and fabrics for looks that kids love to spin, jump, dance, play and laze around in.
Photography by Stephen Winslade. Design by Caroline Nitsch.
Time to get organised! Check out our last order dates to get your gifts guaranteed in time for Christmas.
INTERNATIONAL: standard shipping (contact us for a quote if you need something shipped urgently after these dates)
Thursday, 1st December: Africa, Middle East
Tuesday, 5th December: Asia, Cyprus, Far East, Japan, Eastern Europe
Wednesday, 6th December: Caribbean, Central & South America
Friday, 9th December: Greece, Australia, New Zealand
Tuesday, 13th December: Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland
Wednesday, 14th December: Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
Thursday, 15th December: Austria, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland
Standard shipping: Monday 19th December
Express delivery: Wednesday 21st December