Shine Your Magic Torch: Mysteries Of The Ocean - Camilla de la Bedoyere
Join marine biologist William Jones and his niece Millie on a thrilling journey, searching for signs of life in the planet's largest unexplored habitat: the deep sea. Use the magic torch to take part in their adventure and discover weird and wonderful creatures in the ocean.
The third in the 'Shine Your Magic Torch' series, this book visits 15 famous locations, blending the world's oceans and mythology in a beautiful package. Shine the UV flashlight to illuminate mysterious creatures on each page.
With more than 50 marine animals from around the world to find, this collection is perfect for ocean lovers aged 7+.
- a dugong lurking in the seagrass in the Great Barrier Reef
- super seaweed growing in the Tasman Sea
- red footed boobies dancing on the Solomon Islands
- a prickly porcupine in a mangrove forest
- a semi transparent salp in the Antarctic sea ice
- a manta ray swimming in the Indian Ocean
- ringed seals resting on the Arctic ice
- hatchetfish shimmering in the Atlantic Ocean