Young Oracle Tarot is an enchanting treasury of all things tarot for readers aged 11 and up. It reveals for young oracles-in-training what tarot is, how to read the cards for themselves and for others, and how this ancient mystical practice can be used for self-reflection, self-care, problem-solving, and much more.
This magical guide will initiate readers into a powerful global tradition and empower tweens and teens to trust their intuition, recognise their strengths and talents, and reflect on and process situations and problems that are important to them, from family life, friendships and relationships, to school, work and health.
- A timeline of tarot through the ages
- Examples of how today’s young readers can make the most of tarot
- Tips on how to conduct personal readings and reading for others
- Explanations of all the cards in the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, as well as information on other decks
- Guidance on how to practice 1-card daily readings, 3-card draw readings, and Celtic Cross readings
- A glossary of mystical terms