Of course it goes without saying that we really like all the lovely products on our site (well, we did pick everything, after all) – but each of us has a few items that are right at the top of our wish list.
Here's what we especially love and why…
FIAMMA'S WISH LIST
1. Sarah Elwick's neon blanket – I love its gorgeous pattern, use of colour and soft yarn. I just wish I could have one big enough to cover my bed.
2. Beau Loves spotty sweatshirt is fun, cool and comfy! What more could you want from a sweatshirt?
3. Lisa Jones Studio's bat card – maybe because it's Halloween or maybe just because I like anything a bit spooky – and PINK!
GEMMA'S WISH LIST
1. Fine Little Day Pirum Parum and Apple Papple posters – I'm cheating a bit as this was meant to be a top 3, but I love these posters as a pair and will be ordering some for Hella's room. The characters remind me of James and the Giant Peach.
2. Robin & Mould's Sleepy Dog Pillow is a robust little thing – the perfect size for a small chair or a small bottom – and he looks good with our 60s teak eBay finds.
3. Stuf Robin toy is my third pick, which is funny because he was my least favourite of our Stuf range before I saw him in real life, but he's very cute. I'll be giving him to any new babies that arrive (apart from yours, Fiamma – will keep that present a surprise for now!).
NICKY'S WISH LIST
1. Mibo for Coq en Pâte penguin backpack – it's tricky to single out one of these, but the little penguin chap is very pleasing to the eye. And if I get it for Anna, then it's not technically adding to my own large collection of backpacks, right?
2. Little Red Stuga's Bu! blankets are a lovely, quirky idea – comfort blanket and peekaboo game in one. Yay! I especially like the Pirate one illustrated by Will Broome. I've always regretted not buying his Wedgwood crockery so now's my chance to nab one of his designs.
3. Christopher Franceschelli's Alphablock - this chunky alphabet book has brilliant, bold graphics and a great tactile feel. Anna loves story time at the moment, and I know she'll enjoy turning the cutout pages.