The best Mother's Day gifts
Need some Mother's Day presents inspiration? We have some great ideas of what to buy for your mum, the mother figures in your life or gifts you'd like for yourself!
As a mum of three girls, I really appreciate little gifts of time to myself on Mother's Day: an uninterrupted cup of tea (drunk hot!) and time to read my book, a bath with my favourite bath salts, a stress-free (please) walk with the kids…
Here are some more treats on my top 10 mother's day gifts wish list too.
1. HOROSOAPS: soaps for your astrological star sign. We love the playful messages for your horoscope on the packaging too.
2. UP UP CHOCOLATE: the first-ever certified slave-free chocolate. Added bonus: it's delicious of course. Extra added bonus: super-pleasing packaging before you tear it open.
3. SIDELINE: my favourite womenswear brand has excellent supersized totes and pouches that make great Mother's Day gifts.
4. POPPY & POUT: 100% natural lip balms and lip tints in cardboard tubes.
5. HERBOO: packets of sweetly packaged seeds. A lovely gift that you can share as a gardening activity with kids.
6. ARTFUL: our new 'art school in a box' sets are a brilliant gift for creative grown-ups (or older kids). Each box premium art supplies and an Artful magazine on the subject, including amazing inspiration, projects and ideas.
7. STATIONERY: A fresh new notebook? Yes please!
8. BAGGU: our one-stop shop for reusable bags, canvas backpacks, crossbody bags, totes, bum bags, lunch bags and more. We love them!
9. NEW BOOKS & JOURNALS: Take the time for you: write in the 'One Line A Day' journal, read a spring poem every evening and try inspiring rituals.
10. JIGSAWS: I love this new 'Grow' puzzles with its beautiful floral illustrations. We have plenty more jigsaw puzzles to choose from.
For more inspiration, check out our full edit of Mother's Day gifts here.